Message to users following infractions

MORRIZSEY

Wrong species
To !Viva Hate!
You were given a specific warning from the site administrator to stop trolling with repetitive, continuous posts against another user. You ignored this and continued and were given a 3 day ban (Time Out). You have been warned that if this continues you will be banned. Other users have also received warnings in relation to this, including some you may not like. TOS apply and you should not expect mods and administrators to be patient with this stuff much longer when you ignore warnings

To !Viva Hate!
You were given a specific warning from the site administrator to stop trolling with repetitive, continuous posts against another user. You ignored this and continued and were given a 3 day ban (Time Out). You have been warned that if this continues you will be banned. Other users have also received warnings in relation to this, including some you may not like. TOS apply and you should not expect mods and administrators to be patient with this stuff much longer when you ignore warnings

:rolleyes:
We already knew post which had been reported in July 2013:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/128493-On-Timeout

please search function

To !Viva Hate!

We all know, you've posted this already today. Why exactly are you carrying on? We get it, you're a big boy now.

To !Viva Hate!

LOL! bye bye, Viva.

LOL! bye bye, Viva.

How dense are you? Why are you saying goodbye? He is still here. Do you know the difference between a ban and a timeout? Apparently not. I know these things can be complicated...

How dense are you? Why are you saying goodbye? He is still here. Do you know the difference between a ban and a timeout? Apparently not. I know these things can be complicated...

I hope she mules better than she reads...

Please please PLEASE let me get what I want. For you to f*** off and die.

But then how would I see pictures of your cats in the pet thread!!!!!

This isn't the pigsty, you need to reign it in.

Right...unless it's you, who seems to have free reign to saw whatever you want, wherever you want...probably because none of the mods wants to be responsible for what you would do to yourself if you got banned and couldn't post on Solo anymore.

By the way, kiss ass much?

Right...unless it's you, who seems to have free reign to saw whatever you want, wherever you want...probably because none of the mods wants to be responsible for what you would do to yourself if you got banned and couldn't post on Solo anymore.

No one's forcing you too look at my cats pics, Skyfarter.

Spot on. She'd still log on from the morgue to see if there was a Margaret Dale-like thread of bullshit praise...

Back
Top Bottom