Mexico and S. America Tour Dates (unconfirmed)

An anonymous person writes:

Boy, ya'll are slow. These have been out for nearly a day now...

Moz en Latinoamérica? - Yo Conciertos

Hoy vía facebook los fans de Morrissey en Perú han filtrado lo que posiblemente serán los conciertos que Moz tendrá en Latinoamérica.

En méxico no se maneja ninguna información que confirme la visita, sin embargo hay noticias sobre el posible regreso en Junio.

MEXICO
Tijuana, BC – June 18 : Foro arena
Monterrey – June 21 : Arena Monterrey
Guadalajara – June 24 : Diana
Mexico City – June 27 : National Auditorium
Mexico City – June 28 : Auditorio Blackberry
Merida – July 30 : Nosfera Club

BRASIL
São Paulo – July 6 : Park Villa-Lobos
Rio de Janeiro- July 9 : Metropolitan

PERU
Lima – July 13 : Auditorio El Britanico

CHILE
Santiago – July 17 : La Capula Theatre

ARGENTINA
Buenos Aires – July 22 : Teatro Flores
Buenos Aires – July 24 : Teatro Flores

Noticia por: Yeel Romero
Redacción Online Yo Conciertos
Seguir a @yoyeel

Another anonymous person also writes:

Latinamerica tour (leaked)

Se filtra gira Latinoamericana de Morrissey, en México se prevén 7 conciertos - Rocksto.com.mx

Not official yet.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is made up bullshit, probably from that bell end that pretended to be Morrissey on that shitty blog thing. If these dates are real, I'll eat my own testies.
R (No relation to P or the other R)

I could maybe do TJ. I'd have to go get a passport. How long does that take? :squiffy:

Well, this is most likely false information.

If it is not, hopefully he will have changed up his setlist and added some better songs. Cut the garbage from the last go around and please your fans--especially since you are only milking them for more and more money.

Finally, it is nice to see this site still going strong and all of the losers that frequent that other site always seem to return here for information--yet they slag it off consistently. They shout and yell, "Down with Solo," yet they return. Their heads are firmly planted up a rat's arse, and they will follow him wherever he may go.

What....I thought he was taking some time of from touring. If he was going to recover so miraculously quick couldn't he have just postponed the American dates to the summer?

Possible dates for June and July came out a month ago. From true-to-you.net :

»
30 March 2013

June and July

Morrissey is scheduled to play shows in seven cities in Mexico in June, rounding-off at the National Auditorium in Mexico City. Morrissey will also appear on two national television shows. The dates in Mexico will be followed by concerts in Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile. Details will be announced shortly.
Morrissey has declined to take part in two upcoming British television documentaries on the Smiths.

»

If it is not, hopefully he will have changed up his setlist and added some better songs. Cut the garbage from the last go around and please your fans--especially since you are only milking them for more and more money.

Finally, it is nice to see this site still going strong and all of the losers that frequent that other site always seem to return here for information--yet they slag it off consistently. They shout and yell, "Down with Solo," yet they return. Their heads are firmly planted up a rat's arse, and they will follow him wherever he may go.

You are SO right FAN. Solo remain's the number one Moz site and that rat and his blue nosers keep coming here for info. You are my favourite poster on this site.

R (still not related to P and the admin R guy from that other shitty blog thing)

I could maybe do TJ. I'd have to go get a passport. How long does that take? :squiffy:

just for 2 days, you need nothing, just have your papers, pasport, drivers license and I guees anyone can travel by car or train form California/.Texas to Mexico

but as someone wrote, are these real confirmed gigs, I thought so, but it's been a bit quiet about that.

so CG get your car full of gasoline, and drive to Mexico

;)

That is because these particular "leaked" dates are a complete hoax and unlike this one the other site is smart enough to not waste time discussing a hoax.

That is because these particular "leaked" dates are a complete hoax....

Its rather amazing that someone would take the time to craft a fake tour schedule. Actually, it's not that surprising considering all the fake setlists that get posted every night when Moz has a show.

Nonetheless, with it now being May 1st, it seems to me as though an official announcement should have been made by now for concerts in June. I wonder what the story is with his health.

That is because these particular "leaked" dates are a complete hoax and unlike this one the other site is smart enough to not waste time discussing a hoax.

Typical reply from one of the arse kissers from the other site.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom