tour let down

Ya. I was supposed to drive to Philly yesterday for my 50th show. Would have been nice. Oh well. There will be other opportunities.

Ya dear friend . I was supposed to drive to Philly yesterday for my 50th show. Would have been nice. Oh well.

Ya. I was supposed to drive to Philly yesterday for my 50th show. Would have been nice. Oh well. There will be other opportunities.

If Morrissey retires in 2015 like he said he most likely would, then no, there won't be other opportunities =(

If Morrissey retires in 2015 like he said he most likely would, then no, there won't be other opportunities =(

Last I checked, it's currently 2013. Not too mention one should never take a word Morrissey says at face value.

And after he said he probably would not continue past age 55 he later said it was absolutely untrue. I don't think he'll ever fully retire.

I asked his guitarist on Facebook chat when they're headed back to the states and he said that he doesn't know. :/

I think he is done with touring.

We can only hope. How many times will Moz let his fans down before they FINALLY say "Enough is enough"? Ticket holders get refunds for these cancelled shows, but they are not refunded the "service charges". Add to that non-refundable airline tickets and hotel rooms. This is a joke...

We can only hope. How many times will Moz let his fans down before they FINALLY say "Enough is enough"? Ticket holders get refunds for these cancelled shows, but they are not refunded the "service charges". Add to that non-refundable airline tickets and hotel rooms. This is a joke...

Why would they be refunded airline tickets and hotel rooms?

Add to that non-refundable airline tickets and hotel rooms. This is a joke...

I know it sucks when you get caught up in cancellations, but seasoned fans understand that there is a certain risk you take with Morrissey. Yes, the last 9 months have been worse than any other tour with shows getting cancelled up to three times! But, no one is forcing you to buy that plane ticket. As for hotels, I never, ever book a hotel for Morrissey that I can't cancel up to day-of. I got burned once with a great non-refundable hotel "deal" - never again.

Why people continue to book flights for Morrissey on anything other than Southwest is beyond me.
Sal Kramer, you're a f***ing idiot.

Read the fine print when you type in your credit card. It's not that hard to get refunded or equivalent when following M around.

YEESH.

MOMA NEEDS A VODKA

-Msvainga

Why people continue to book flights for Morrissey on anything other than Southwest is beyond me.
Sal Kramer, you're a f***ing idiot.

-Msvainga

I never said that I booked flights to see Moz. I was speaking about many of his fans.
YOU are a f***ing idiot.:angry:

Back
Top Bottom