Why Does Morrissey {Still} Matter? - symposium w/Girl In A Coma (Dublin, Apr. 17, 2013)

From Eoin:

sugarmoz.jpg

Last edited:
Girl in a Coma are always a treat to see live.

He does'nt matter is the answer.

Why does Morrissey use "Old English" font when he clearly spits out hate against England ? Anyone !

The biggest joke is Morrissey used to work for HRH the queens inland revenue ! Yes Morrissey was a tax man and there is no excuse or point denying the matter ! Fact.
He should fek off back to paddy-land and tarmac roads with the tinkers as far as I am concerned. You can't have the best of both worlds "Tax-boy" you cheeky two face so and so.

England for the English get back to yer "potatoooooooooeeeeeeeeees" paddirrey (HRH Taxman)

we'll let you know

Renowned as ... miserable, depressed ... follower of Wilde ... most memorable lyrics ever ... Wow, these guys really are experts!!

He does'nt matter is the answer.

Why does Morrissey use "Old English" font when he clearly spits out hate against England ? Anyone !

The biggest joke is Morrissey used to work for HRH the queens inland revenue ! Yes Morrissey was a tax man and there is no excuse or point denying the matter ! Fact.
He should fek off back to paddy-land and tarmac roads with the tinkers as far as I am concerned. You can't have the best of both worlds "Tax-boy" you cheeky two face so and so.
England for the English get back to yer "potatoooooooooeeeeeeeeees" paddirrey (HRH Taxman)

we'll let you know
Er moderators, this is a hightly rascist post in case you havn't noticed.

Er moderators, this is a hightly rascist post in case you havn't noticed.

This is not The Real we'll let you know. The Real we'll let you know is pro-Morrissey and pro-Tobias.

Yes, I should have reported it although I don't know how you formally alert the moderators. Do I PM them?

There's a wee triangle with an exclamation mark at the bottom of every post, you click that to report specific posts.

P.

This is not The Real we'll let you know. The Real we'll let you know is pro-Morrissey and pro-Tobias.

Oh your so funny are'nt you ! I hate Tobasco I've never liked him full stop

we'll let you know

Back
Top Bottom