Morrissey-and-You Stories

Hey, I'm real new around here and, in my hometown, nobody even knows who Morrissey is!
I wanna learn from other people, and well, talk to 'em 'bout Morrissey...
So, anybody has an interesting story?

By the way, I live in Lima, Peru. I have something that looks like a quiff, and, I think all my friends think I have that haircut cause I like some guy from One Direction.

Hey, I'm real new around here and, in my hometown, nobody even knows who Morrissey is!
I wanna learn from other people, and well, talk to 'em 'bout Morrissey...
So, anybody has an interesting story?

By the way, I live in Lima, Peru. I have something that looks like a quiff, and, I think all my friends think I have that haircut cause I like some guy from One Direction.

Are One Direction popular in Lima?

I used to live in Mississippi and Morrissey had a secret vacation house there. He would stay there when he needed to unwind after a tour. He hired me as a river guide and we would spend days exploring the river on a raft I made. I didn't mind that he insisted on calling me "Jim" and would answer to no other name than "Huck," but I have sensitive skin and the blackface made me break out.

Hey Rafael,
Welcome to the World of Morrissey!
There's a lot of BS on the site but you'll also find plenty of positive fans, too.

Best way to tell your friends about Morrissey is show them some great clips on Youtube of his gigs -- not just the US and Europe, but the amazing response in places like Indonesia and Japan.

By the way, do you have some Japanese in your background? Yoroshiku.

I used to hang out with Morrissey.

Every Saturday night, he'd be like "flush me, Viva! Flush me!"
I'd be like "Naw."

WOW!
Like really?
that's awesome!
You actually met him!
The closest thing I've gotten to that is a gig in Lima last year...

And if anybody's wondering, yes, my grandma and grandpa are from Okinawa!
anyway...
Lima's so sad finding a Louder than Bombs or Hatful of Hollow (or even Meat is Murder) record is almost impossible...

And want me to tell a little secret? I've bought a Justin Bieber CD and a One Direction one too... But I'm NOT naturally evil! Or am I?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom