Looking for Morrissey fans to interview

littlemissmoz

Hey guys, hope i've posted this in the right place. As part of my University course I have to write a feature article, so I’ve decided to write about the greatest people in the world – The Smiths and Morrissey fans!! I’m looking for people to interview and thought this would be the right place to ask! So if any ones interested just drop me a line on [email protected]. It just a few basic questions on how you got in to the music and why you’re still a fan today. it would be great to hear from some of you guys!

Sophie :)

Re: Looking for Morrissey Fans to interview.

Hey guys, hope i've posted this in the right place. As part of my University course I have to write a feature article, so I’ve decided to write about the greatest people in the world – The Smiths and Morrissey fans!!

Yeah, f*** those scientists out there trying cure diseases...

Are Moz Fanz More Rude Than the Rest of the People? Re: Looking for Morrissey Fans to interview.

I responded to this girl a long time ago and she never even bothered to say "thank you." My response was a favor to her, not for any benefit to myself. There's a Moz fan dude (West Covina) with 2 illegitimate children who always posts on Craigslist looking for friends. Well, I responded to him like a year and a half ago and he didn't even bother to say "thank you." No wonder he continuously posts friendship ads, no one likes him. But here's my question: do you think Morrissey fans are more rude than the rest of the population or is the issue just that people are rude in general?

Hey guys, hope i've posted this in the right place. As part of my University course I have to write a feature article, so I’ve decided to write about the greatest people in the world – The Smiths and Morrissey fans!! I’m looking for people to interview and thought this would be the right place to ask! So if any ones interested just drop me a line on [email protected]. It just a few basic questions on how you got in to the music and why you’re still a fan today. it would be great to hear from some of you guys!

Sophie :)

Re: Are Moz Fanz More Rude Than the Rest of the People? Re: Looking for Morrissey Fans to interview.

I choose rude in general. No doubt.

I have met some Morrissey fans and they were all very pleasant actually :)

Re: Are Moz Fanz More Rude Than the Rest of the People? Re: Looking for Morrissey Fans to interview.

Yeah, I think you're right. I have a theory that rudeness has become so accepted and customary that people might not even realize they're being rude. Oh well!

I choose rude in general. No doubt.

I have met some Morrissey fans and they were all very pleasant actually :)

You can interview many of them. For exemple try to interview Mark Saunders.

Back
Top Bottom