feb 9th show in las vegas

shridan whiteside

No Hope No Harm
hello friends,
i am a long time moz fan, and will be attending the show at the cosmopolitan in las vegas on feb. 9th. only problem is, i will be attending the show solo, and was wondering if anyone out there, (male or female..im straight just so you know) would like to meet up at the cosmo before the show and talk a little morrissey, compare past concert experiences, hold each others place in line, whatever. i will be staying at the cosmopolitan, and will be flying in about 12 noonish. if you'd like to meet, you can email me at: [email protected]
hope to hear from someone.

peace.

chris

Hey im on the same boat ,,, lets do this..

hello friends,
i am a long time moz fan, and will be attending the show at the cosmopolitan in las vegas on feb. 9th. only problem is, i will be attending the show solo, and was wondering if anyone out there, (male or female..im straight just so you know) would like to meet up at the cosmo before the show and talk a little morrissey, compare past concert experiences, hold each others place in line, whatever. i will be staying at the cosmopolitan, and will be flying in about 12 noonish. if you'd like to meet, you can email me at: [email protected]
hope to hear from someone.

peace.

chris

Back
Top Bottom