New to this (:

MariaDuque

VIVAMOZ
Morrissey and The Smiths, wow they mean so much to me. I live in Southern California and it's amazing how Smiths fans are so rare here. :(

I'm glad I found this site, which for me it's as if I can FINALLY fit into some place surrounded by others like me.

People wonder what I always listen to on my Ipod so I show them and they start yapping away saying "wow thats so depressing why do you even listen to that", but honestly Morrissey and The Smiths dont appeal to me as depressing. They're much more than that!:rolleyes:

I have yet to go to a Morrissey concert which I am hoping it will be soon. When that day comes I know for a fact I will leave this earth happy. I don't take sides as to say " Oh I love Morrissey solo more than The Smiths themselves". NO. I love both and I see them pretty much as the same thing. I just cant take sides at all.

If I would've been alive when The Smiths were going big, without a doubt I would've been hauled away from jumping onstage with Morrissey. Count on that.

I'm pretty friendly, especially when it comes down to people who love Morrissey. Hopefully I'll make new friends here :) oh and any drummers here? I'm one Morrissey obsessed drummer. Woo Drumline!

Morrissey and The Smiths, wow they mean so much to me. I live in Southern California and it's amazing how Smiths fans are so rare here. :(

I'm glad I found this site, which for me it's as if I can FINALLY fit into some place surrounded by others like me.

People wonder what I always listen to on my Ipod so I show them and they start yapping away saying "wow thats so depressing why do you even listen to that", but honestly Morrissey and The Smiths dont appeal to me as depressing. They're much more than that!:rolleyes:

I have yet to go to a Morrissey concert which I am hoping it will be soon. When that day comes I know for a fact I will leave this earth happy. I don't take sides as to say " Oh I love Morrissey solo more than The Smiths themselves". NO. I love both and I see them pretty much as the same thing. I just cant take sides at all.

If I would've been alive when The Smiths were going big, without a doubt I would've been hauled away from jumping onstage with Morrissey. Count on that.

I'm pretty friendly, especially when it comes down to people who love Morrissey. Hopefully I'll make new friends here :) oh and any drummers here? I'm one Morrissey obsessed drummer. Woo Drumline!

Hi, welcome to the site :)

Back
Top Bottom