Do you have Morrissey memorabilia ?

I have spent my 40yrs on this planet hoping to obtain a piece of memorabilia to treasure – just one object to bring me pleasure. But, not the memorabilia of ‘some person or any event’, but memorabilia from one person and one person only - Morrissey. And I was successful. I have on display , Morrissey’s shirt from the Liverpool Empire concert in 2009, as seen on BBC1 Inside Out 19/11/2012. – The shirt means everything to me. I am putting together a book on Morrissey Memorabilia – what it means to the fans and how these items are invaluable and an important part of our ever changing lives. I would like to ask the Mozarmy for input. Do you have Morrissey memorabilia, what is the story behind your memorabilia, what does it mean to you? How did you get it, would you sell it? Have you lost it - did you find it again? Is it on display, where, in what room, why that room, is it the focus point of the room? Do you cherish it, sleep with it, travel with it and show the world it? Do you gladly tell people you have it in your possession? Is it a tambourine, a disc, a flower from his pocket, a drumstick, two drumsticks, a signed beermat, a tattoo of Morrissey’s autograph? Is it a set list, a signed T-shirt, a signed concert ticket, a personal photograph or a plec? Has it faded or jaded? Did it cause a family rift? Has it been sorted, how was it sorted, do you share it, did you cut it in half? Did it join you on your wedding day, or does it cause rifts in the marital home! (Also, if you don’t have any items – have you created your home into a shrine to Morrissey, what does it mean to you, what does your collection mean to you?). Whatever it is, Morrissey memorabilia will have a story and this story maybe old but it should go on. Your memorabilia will have a unique interesting story – because it’s your interesting story and Morrissey is unique. If you have Morrissey memorabilia, submit your stories, with pictures to [email protected]

These are pieces of Morrissey, together we can rebuild him, because we love him, I look forward to hearing from you.

M F Jacobson

Last edited by a moderator:
We understand, everybody's pressed for cash these days. But please use recycled paper (especially if it's the size of an "encyclopaedia"...) Ta.

I have a complete piece of the collar of his shirt he tossed to the crowd at a concert in Santa Barbara almost 10 years ago. I had to tug-o-war 3 people for it.

Look, please don't take this the wrong way but:

....the first thing that that I thought about when I caught this post was:

a) there is surely bigger and better news to report that this today,

b) why does he, or you or for that matter Morrissey need rebuilding ?
Morrissey is in the middle of an amazing tour at present which, as you know, is going exceedingly well (if you can forgive the Mr Kippling's Reference) and

c) isn't this pushing the boundary a little bit too far?

We all want a bit of fun - now and again - but isn't this bordering on mania ? Especially for those sad souls who have ruined a relationship or a home (home is where the art is) and so on. Walk it back ?

Sounds awfully like a cheap (albeit a clever) way of conducting research for either an academic paper or some sort of published article. Outlining the motives for such a request would be very helpful. I have two pieces here in Ireland......but I'm not telling ya a thing about them!!!!!

a shred of pink shirt (Genoa, 8-11-12). I'm not interested in memorabilia at all, but his shirt fell just on me...a guy beside me took it from me very violently and hurt me, he was very big, I am very tiny so I gave up. At the end of the gig I told him 'hey, my shoulder aches...you should give me a little fragment at least as a reparation' and he did. So I had my relic

I have a whole load of Morrissey memorbilia. I have part of a shirt from Irvine and part of a towel from the Hollywood bowl. I also have tons of records, fanzines, cassettes, magizines, shirts, etc. I am looking to sell. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

I think this is fabulous! I have a tambourine he signed for me in Las Vegas back in 2002, and is one of my dearest possessions. I wonder why some people can't resist the urge to always be difficult? If you don't like the idea just ignore it, and move on, dust the cat hair of your tweed jacket and go get some sun light.

I think this is fabulous! I have a tambourine he signed for me in Las Vegas back in 2002, and is one of my dearest possessions. I wonder why some people can't resist the urge to always be difficult? If you don't like the idea just ignore it, and move on, dust the cat hair of your tweed jacket and go get some sun light.

I agree.
I have in my attic a box with some of his early 7" sausages and a few 12" sausages all signed and a copy of his book pigsausageism again signed.

I own the Gucci suit he wore at the Hollywood Bowl in 2007.....its very nice.

I own the Gucci suit he wore at the Hollywood Bowl in 2007.....its very nice.

I have many of his ripped up shirts in various colours all are for sale (at the right price of course)
Please specify your colour choice to avoid disapointment.

O P ! I'm thinking 'little winky'

I have spent my 40yrs on this planet hoping to obtain a piece of memorabilia to treasure – just one object to bring me pleasure.
Matthew try looking at the Ann Summers store they have many items that will bring you pleasure

The Gucci suit from the Hollywood Bowl lives in Rotherham,Northern England......FACT!!
Is suppose the two places have a lot in common.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom