13 yo boy from Turkey

cinar

Hi, I'm Cinar, from Turkey. I'm 13 year-old Moz lover, and wanna tell you my story. It was 2008 as my dad says, he heard People Grow Up in radio, and tried to find the song, then he showed to me. Yes, it was so charming! Then after 2 years, my grandfather passed away, and I just started to collect LPs, while I was looking through LPs, I just opened web browser on my iPhone, I just wanted to find an artist coming to my town, yeah, it was Moz, I could remember him. As I am a Jon Bon Jovi fan, and he is my God, Morrissey is my second God. Then I just bought the Moz LP, The Very Best of. When I listened it, I could not wait and downloaded the whole albums from iTunes, it costed 200 dollars. Then when I was listening Meat Is Murder, I learned what the hell was going on, now thanks to Moz, I'm a vegetarian, it is too hard, I'm bullied at my school for being a vegetarian, but it is good. I wrote too many paragraphs and essays about Moz in the Turkish and English lessons. My favourite song is Suedehead, oh, it was a joke, I am not a cliche lover; it is Will Never Marry, and Trouble Loves Me. Loves from Turkey...

...... now thanks to Moz, I'm a vegetarian, it is too hard, I'm bullied at my school for being a vegetarian, but it is good....
Hello! Nice to hear your story. Well done for standing up for what you believe in, after hearing about a different way of living (eating) that you agree with. Sorry to hear that you're getting hassled at school, but consider this, if you are true to yourself, you're in the right, and now at least you know who the jerks are. So avoid them and hopefully you'll spend more time with kindred spirits. Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom