Hello from Germany

ARI

yellow and green
I joined last year, at the time when I had just gotten my hands on the ticket to my first Morrissey concert ever (Berlin), but two little (uninteresting) comments is all I’ve posted ever since. :p

Anyway, what is there to say about me … well, I’m a 22-year-old history student, living in the heart of Germany. Two years, or so, ago I made one of my best investments: I purchased a copy of “The Sound of The Smiths”, and this was the start of it all, really (cheeeesy).

Now The Smiths are by far my favourite band; Morrissey’s solo work comes second.

If forced to choose my personal No. 1 Smiths and Morrissey album, I would name The Queen Is Dead and Your Arsenal (but this changes almost on a daily basis). Oh, and some songs I never get sick of: “Rusholme Ruffians”, “Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before”, “Seasick, Yet Still Docked” and “Sunny”.

Okay, that’s it for now. Best wishes. :)

Great songs! Great albums! Your in! Welcome mate. How's Germany?

Thanks, Davie.

Well, I like living here, especially living in a rather small German town such as mine (ca. 40.000 inhabitants); I appreciate its coziness.

How's ... um, where are you coming from?

Ja hallo erstmal - und viel Spass hier!

Frage: wo genau soll denn das Herz von Deutschland sein???

Dankeschön.

Damit meine ich den geographischen Mittelpunkt Deutschlands. Noch ein Tipp: ein 20-Minuten Spaziergang bringt mich zu einem Weltkulturerbe. Ich wette, du dachtest, ich würde auf Berlin anspielen!?

Und woher kommst du?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom