New Tattoo guys, what d'you think?

callmemaybe

callmemaybe
Just got this new tattoo, after my friend sarah who'se got this totally huge intellegent border collie that like wears a tie and everything, last thursday rang me up all like 'Oh My Gosh I swear I just saw Morrissey driving down the street with Crowded House blasting and a babe in the back of his Ford Mondeo which was modded to be a convertable!"
I was like NO WAY I've been trying to think of a tattoo to get as I never even got one ever, So I goddit, anyway like the other day she rang me up and says she thinks it might have been a dream anyway seeing as we live in Hull, Unighted Kingdom and Morrissey is apparently from munchester, But whatevs, A dream is a cool inspiration or a tattoo anyhow, and anyway I got my cousin Jason's best friend Ashir Ma'a-Khahn to do the tat in just under 4 hours, and here it is, What dyou think?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!??????!?!??!?!?

Attachments

• 2012-09-03 22.13.57.jpg
    2012-09-03 22.13.57.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 2012-09-03 22.12.48.jpg
    2012-09-03 22.12.48.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 62
1. Bic pen.

2. Artist didn't capture his nose.

3. Hilarious.

Why is he smoking?

Just got this new tattoo, after my friend sarah who'se got this totally huge intellegent border collie that like wears a tie and everything, last thursday rang me up all like 'Oh My Gosh I swear I just saw Morrissey driving down the street with Crowded House blasting and a babe in the back of his Ford Mondeo which was modded to be a convertable!"
I was like NO WAY I've been trying to think of a tattoo to get as I never even got one ever, So I goddit, anyway like the other day she rang me up and says she thinks it might have been a dream anyway seeing as we live in Hull, Unighted Kingdom and Morrissey is apparently from munchester, But whatevs, A dream is a cool inspiration or a tattoo anyhow, and anyway I got my cousin Jason's best friend Ashir Ma'a-Khahn to do the tat in just under 4 hours, and here it is, What dyou think?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!??????!?!??!?!?

cool-story-bro.jpg

Knobhead

New tattoo

Got this one done yesterday using the Moz font but changed it towards the end as the letters were too wide spread compared to the begginning of the name.

H+1.jpgH+6.jpgJ+1.jpg

Tags
car convertable morrissey tattoo
Back
Top Bottom