Coachella - The Moz, Beck and Marr Connection?

P

Pep

I don't know if anyone has brought out the point that Moz and Marr could be reunited at Coachella. There is a three man connection. Morrissey, of course, will be there preforming along with Beck. Morrissey is a know Beck fan. Therefore, Morrissey will be looking to see Beck perform. Plus, Johnny Marr is working with Beck on his new ablum in LA. Thus, Johnny could be there to see Beck debut his new material. Therefore, isn't it possible that Moz could be reunited with Marr through Beck's presence at Coachella? It is just something to think about.

> I don't know if anyone has brought out the point that Moz and¿ Marr could be reunited at Coachella. There is a three man¿ connection. Morrissey, of course, will be there preforming along¿ with Beck. Morrissey is a know Beck fan. Therefore, Morrissey¿ will be looking to see Beck perform. Plus, Johnny Marr is¿ working with Beck on his new ablum in LA. Thus, Johnny could be¿ there to see Beck debut his new material. Therefore, isn't it¿ possible that Moz could be reunited with Marr through Beck's¿ presence at Coachella? It is just something to think about.

Yeah, seems very possible indeed. Thats why I'm going to make every effort to make that show especially even though he is touring and may come closer to me. I think that would be the perfect opportunity for them to reunite once again and blow our minds.

5754.jpg

beck sucks

Moz is a known beck fan?
Since when?

no offense, but I don't think someone is a fan simply because they wear a t-shirt.
I think it was more likely a statement.
Moz wearing a weedy beck t-shirt with a rainbow on it and being harassed by some skin girls.

it doesn't seem to add up that he genuinely is a fan and wanted to show the world.

> I don't know if anyone has brought out the point that Moz and¿ Marr could be reunited at Coachella. There is a three man¿ connection. Morrissey, of course, will be there preforming along¿ with Beck. Morrissey is a know Beck fan. Therefore, Morrissey¿ will be looking to see Beck perform. Plus, Johnny Marr is¿ working with Beck on his new ablum in LA. Thus, Johnny could be¿ there to see Beck debut his new material. Therefore, isn't it¿ possible that Moz could be reunited with Marr through Beck's¿ presence at Coachella? It is just something to think about.

Believe me, Pep, that's ALL I think about, regarding this whole Coachella thing. I find it frustrating that I'm on the east coast, and have a slim-to-none chance of actually witnessing this in person (if, indeed, it DOES happen).

everybody sucks

except Morrissey.¿ Moz is a known beck fan?¿ Since when?¿ no offense, but I don't think someone is a fan simply because¿ they wear a t-shirt.¿ I think it was more likely a statement.¿ Moz wearing a weedy beck t-shirt with a rainbow on it and being¿ harassed by some skin girls.¿ it doesn't seem to add up that he genuinely is a fan and wanted¿ to show the world.

do it!

The prospect is TANTALIZING.

okay - somebody take a tape recorder to the show. or a camcorder. it's illegal, but then you can put the results on the internet and we won't feel left out. I shouldn't have to tell you this.¿ I don't know if anyone has brought out the point that Moz and¿ Marr could be reunited at Coachella. There is a three man¿ connection. Morrissey, of course, will be there preforming along¿ with Beck. Morrissey is a know Beck fan. Therefore, Morrissey¿ will be looking to see Beck perform. Plus, Johnny Marr is¿ working with Beck on his new ablum in LA. Thus, Johnny could be¿ there to see Beck debut his new material. Therefore, isn't it¿ possible that Moz could be reunited with Marr through Beck's¿ presence at Coachella? It is just something to think about.

Re: beck sucks

> Moz wearing a weedy beck t-shirt with a rainbow on it and being¿ harassed by some skin girls.¿ it doesn't seem to add up that he genuinely is a fan and wanted¿ to show the world.

i agree with you. beck is known for liking black music (and even brazilian music!) - it can be an answer for everybody who think he is racist.

Back
Top Bottom