The Smiths/Morrissey has crippled me

J

JennaCousins

About six months ago, I REALLY got into The Smiths for the first time. Prior to this happening, I was doing quite a bit of music journalism and considered myself a huge music fan. Since I've discovered The Smiths and how INCREDIBLE they are, I really feel like I will never be able to enjoy any other music ever again! Such depth to the songs and lyrics, so brilliant, it's impossible to compare to anything else.

This is an interesting way to feel I know, as I'm almost making it sound like a negative thing that I love them so much! But they've really changed the way I will look at all other music; both good and bad!

I have just written a blog about it here:

http://jennaspocketfulofmumbles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/musically-crippled-and-tongue-tied.html

Please feel free to have a read. Any feedback/discussion would be greatly appreciated!

I read the blog and I enjoyed the read :) saw a lot of what I went through with the Smiths in it. Life will go on after and you will find more music to love, but that doesn't mean that they'll ever be knocked off your top spot.

Back
Top Bottom