Hi,i new to this forum

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone on the forum:cool:.

I'm not a die hard Smiths/Morrissey fan in fact I only really listened to their stuff from the mid 90's onwards, I just find Mozza fascinating especially in my 20's when I went through some mental crap and I needed someone and some kind of music to identify with with my traumas.

To this day I still find the man extremely enchanting, from the fact he is so openly honest with his views on life ( I find myself saying similar things occasionally) and that he is misunderstood by a lot of people and always just branded the provocative idiot that should keep his mouth shut. I too find I'm misunderstood, and it's frustrating, but like Mozza why should I care :D

Anyway I may make the odd post or two, so please be gentle, it would be nice to get to know you all :thumb:

What's a vegekorma?

This, from someone whose username is a pun on a brand of bottled water.

That's why I ask, you gotta pick your pun wisely, grasshopper. :cool: From that fateful day in August of 2007, I became a bottle of water that could also be associated with an old man or a crack whore. :D If she wants to be a medically unresponsive sweet, veggie, sorta Indian food to us, I say do it!

(I hate it when people call me "Crystal." :straightface: It sounds so new age-y. Blech.)

Back
Top Bottom