Hello

twinkleandgloom

I'm new, Im a relatively new 'Smiths/Morrissey' fan.
I've only been listening to them non stop for 6 months, but I can't imagine not listening to them anymore.
Although there's something fairly glum about them, they make me happy.

I may forget to log in sometimes, but I wanted to join.
I have made a couple of Morrissey drawings, one cartoon and 'realistic' painting of younger Morrissey, which i'll post somewhere.

I'm a budding artist, and illustrator, just staring my journey after finishing college last September.

Hello,
I have been asked this question many times and I can honestly say that I can not choose just the one!!
At the moment Im listening to 'this night has opened my eyes' on repeat.
The Smiths are one of few bands that I can say I enjoy every song. Im not a huge 'album' person, but I can listen to their albums from start to finish and enjoy every moment.
When it comes to Morrissey, on the whole I love his songs, but there are a few that don't grab me in the same way as others.

Hello,
I have been asked this question many times and I can honestly say that I can not choose just the one!!
At the moment Im listening to 'this night has opened my eyes' on repeat.
The Smiths are one of few bands that I can say I enjoy every song. Im not a huge 'album' person, but I can listen to their albums from start to finish and enjoy every moment.
When it comes to Morrissey, on the whole I love his songs, but there are a few that don't grab me in the same way as others.

Yes, I agree...you can actually listen all the way through any Smiths album and not have to delete or skip any songs! That's why I love The Smiths also :D

Although there's something fairly glum about them, they make me happy.

It feels good to be understood?
*side-steps your rotten tomatoes*

Hello and welcome.

Back
Top Bottom