Alternate ending...introducing Morrissey

terrancestamp

I remember seeing a preview copy of "Introducing Morrissey" at a listening party for "Southpaw Grammar" that had "Swinging on a Star" in place of "Will Never Marry". Does anyone have a copy of the video with "SOAS"at the end? I find no mention on passions. I know I am not crazy. Someone please help a confused old man. I haven't checked you tube yet but don't hold out hope. "SOAS" by Littlt Eva & Big Dee has been used by Moz on into tapes and he even sang it into "First of the Gang To Die" in 2009. Amazingly fun song! Just infectious. HeLP!

"Introducing Morrissey" was originally a broadcast concert. When they decided to release it commercially they had to change a few of those songs because they could not secure the rights to them, or did not want to pay royalties for using them.

You can get this alternate version on the promo VHS that were used for broadcast. I sold mine, but I made a DVD out of it which I may one day put up somewhere for download.

Stephane

Last edited:
It's really amazing. I have never heard about it.
Stephane, we'd appreciate if you would be pleased in posting this promo here...;

Back
Top Bottom