I forgot about solo

hello all. I used to be on this site every day for at least an hour but moved from Glasgow to Australia and completely forgot about logging once I got here. I didn't really post often or made any friends on here which is a bit sad, so come say hello.

not as good as I'd thought it would be to be honest. the weather is lovely and Melbourne is a nice city but I miss the people back in Britain. They don't seem to have the same sense of humor or or character as the people back home. I really don't think I'll extend my stay sadly, cant wait to get back to Glasgow for a little while.

As long as you don't regret it, it's a good thing you tried but home's home after all.

Ahoy. Hello. You should be loving Melbourne. But seriously, I've lived here all my life and don't always love it. It's hardened me I can tell you. I'm sure we're not as friendly as where you're from. Anyway, don't take things too hard our sense of humour can be hard to figure. I'm friendly though. But I have to say I hate football and meat pies and all that crap so I'm told I'm very un Australian. I hope things are going okay for you!

Back
Top Bottom