Our Home on the Morrissey Forum

K

KenzieW

So imagine if there was a montage of moments on the Morrissey forum put to the song "Our House" by Madness. And there would be like a TV show and that would be the theme song. And there would be "main characters" (the people that come on here every week) and their would be guest appearances by "old friends" (the people that visit every once in a while.) We would all have our special personalities and problems. My character would be the quirky fan girl that follows around the cool adults like a puppy and tries to be helpful and make witty conversation...:p I know, crazy. I was bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
gr8 song Kenzie :thumb: and I just have to wonder, do you read the archives or something?
just wondering, I am trying to figure what keeps you here and not elsewhere on the net these days?
no offense meant, its just weird to me for me to think of somebody still having affection for this site after it has gone so downhill this last year :o
having said that, you are one of the small batch of good young posters keeping the dream alive :clap:

gr8 song Kenzie :thumb: and I just have to wonder, do you read the archives or something?
just wondering, I am trying to figure what keeps you here and not elsewhere on the net these days?
no offense meant, its just weird to me for me to think of somebody still having affection for this site after it has gone so downhill this last year :o
having said that, you are one of the small batch of good young posters keeping the dream alive :clap:

I don't read the archives that much. I like to read the old conversations and find information, but there are so many people in there that aren't here anymore. It's like listening to ghosts. It makes me feel like this:

So we go inside and we gravely read the stones
All those people, all those lives
Where are they now ?
With loves, and hates
And passions just like mine
They were born
And then they lived
And then they died
It seems so unfair
I want to cry

Anyway, I stay for multiple reasons. One, I love The Smiths and Morrissey's music. Two, I like the people on here. There are a few jerks, but some of these people are great. And three, I do get Morrissey/Smiths/Johnny Marr news that I wouldn't otherwise find and news about other bands. (As an added bonus I also get music, movie, and book recommendations sometimes.) It seems people are always saying that this site "has gone downhill." They have been saying that since I joined over a year ago. But oh well, I like it here. (The story is old, I know but it goes on...)

me?......................

tumblr_lsfbyhGekx1qmukcd.gif

Back
Top Bottom