Hello

Fedele Sforza

Viva Hate
hi ... my name is Fedele and i'm from italy, but... i live from few months in london :) .... i love the Moz art and i saw the last 2 moz show in london,....so great! ..i met Moz... is a sweet person :blushing: .... probably my favorite album is "viva hate" but i love all of moz... i hope to find interesting people... and why not... meet someone in london! thanx in advance :thumb: (and sorry for my bad english :) )

Hello there! :) You have been honoured to meet the legend that is Moz. I have yet to meet the man himself, I hope it will happen one day in the not so distant future. Even if it's just a 'Hello' and a charming smile.

hi ... my name is Fedele and i'm from italy, but... i live from few months in london :) .... i love the Moz art and i saw the last 2 moz show in london,....so great! ..i met Moz... is a sweet person :blushing: .... probably my favorite album is "viva hate" but i love all of moz... i hope to find interesting people... and why not... meet someone in london! thanx in advance :thumb: (and sorry for my bad english :) )

Welcome.

Welcome.

I saw the pic you took with Moz. You are one lucky man! Welcome! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom