Hey there! 'Welcome to my world'

EmmaLovesMoz

I joined this site recently after seeing Morrissey live at the Palladium on Monday 8th August. I was blown away by how amazing Moz looked/sounded in the flesh. It was my first time being able to see him live. I experienced so many emotions at the gig. I wasn't able to get a seat in the stalls but I still enjoyed it very much and thought Kristeen Young was incredible. I've been into The Smiths and Morrissey for the past year as I wasn't around in the 80s and wasn't introduced to The Smiths until I had seen '500 Days Of Summer' but I feel like Morrissey's music makes my miserable life a whole lot better. He is a great influence in my life and indeed many others. It's wonderful how all his fans are like an extended family. I live in a tiny town in Northern Ireland, not a coastal town but definitely should be closed down. It would be nice to get to know you all here as I've been reading the blogs and news updates every single day. I seriously cannot get over how perfect Morrissey is. His beautiful jawline, voice, his expressions...everything about him blows me away.

Last edited:
I joined this site recently after seeing Morrissey live at the Palladium on Monday 8th August. I was blown away by how amazing Moz looked/sounded in the flesh. It was my first time being able to see him live. I experienced so many emotions at the gig. I wasn't able to get a seat in the stalls but I still enjoyed it very much and thought Kristeen Young was incredible. I've been into The Smiths and Morrissey for the past year as I wasn't around in the 80s and wasn't introduced to The Smiths until I had seen '500 Days Of Summer' but I feel like Morrissey's music makes my miserable life a whole lot better. He is a great influence in my life and indeed many others. It's wonderful how all his fans are like an extended family. I live in a tiny town in Northern Ireland, not a coastal town but definitely should be closed down. It would be nice to get to know you all here as I've been reading the blogs and news updates every single day. I seriously cannot get over how perfect Morrissey is. His beautiful jawline, voice, his expressions...everything about him blows me away.

Welcome. On this site you'll find nothing but unmitigated Moz love, pure and true.

Oh God. 500 Days of summer infuriated me. I demanded the dvd be shut off like the unapologetic music snob that I am. Anyway, welcome to the wonderful world of solo.

Oh God. 500 Days of summer infuriated me. I demanded the dvd be shut off like the unapologetic music snob that I am. Anyway, welcome to the wonderful world of solo.

I think Zooey Deschanel is mesmerizing to watch. Welcome to solo.

Thanks for all the welcomes! :) I agree, 500 Days Of Summer is a pretty poor attempt at a film but they play 'There Is A Light That Never Goes Out' which makes the film that tiny bit better. Judging by Morrissey's personal blog (which I only discovered recently) I don't think he likes this website. How come?

Back
Top Bottom