Re: New Member...

Hello.

Ive been reading this forum for weeks, And I can tell from reading peoples posts, that Im not as big as fans of Morrsey than the majority of the other members on here.

Im Jack, 16 Years Old.

Follow Liverpool Football Club and My favourite band are The Smiths, Morrisey is by far my favourite musician ever too live..

Thats all I think...

Cheers.
There's a very old saying Jack.
Two out of three isn't bad.
Welcome.

It's actually *Morrissey. You know, with two 's'. No big deal or anything... just don't let it happen again.

Hello.

Ive been reading this forum for weeks, And I can tell from reading peoples posts, that Im not as big as fans of Morrsey than the majority of the other members on here.

Im Jack, 16 Years Old.

Follow Liverpool Football Club and My favourite band are The Smiths, Morrisey is by far my favourite musician ever too live..

Thats all I think...

Cheers.

By the way - If you find my name a little strange.. Its because I couldnt think of anything :D

It's actually *Morrissey. You know, with two 's'. No big deal or anything... just don't let it happen again.

Sorry :o

It was really late night but still there is no excuse :p

Coincidentally, your user name is also misspelled. Can't really blame it on the moon now, can we? Welcome to solo.

Forget the fact he has spelled 'Morrissey' two different ways (both incorrect), I'm wondering why can't say his prepositions, articles, and pronouns OR properly use a coma and apostrophe...

Back
Top Bottom