What next for Morrissey?

Stanley the 2nd

What is going to happen next in Morrissey world? Since the start of the current tour we've had all manner of bizarre episodes. The Janice Long session with mixed feedback, meeting Joey Barton, the solow t-shirt, being bitten by a dog, Davidt being ejected from a concert and finally the banning of fore mentioned webmaster.

Seems a bizarre chain of events. The question is; what next? Predictions please.

What is going to happen next in Morrissey world? Since the start of the current tour we've had all manner of bizarre episodes. The Janice Long session with mixed feedback, meeting Joey Barton, the solow t-shirt, being bitten by a dog, Davidt being ejected from a concert and finally the banning of fore mentioned webmaster.

Seems a bizarre chain of events. The question is; what next? Predictions please.

Therapy. We hope.

Finish the tour, release the book, retire and never come back.

Invade Poland, ban Jews from his gigs, go to Austria, claim holocaust deniers should not be locked up, go to Ireland, spout some shit about the Orangemen in Northern Ireland, meet Mark Cavendish in the Isle of Man, off to the London Palladium where some rabid fan will invade the stage and bite his sausage. Clean off. The end.

By the way that finger had a plaster on it at the Plymouth gig. Just saw a photo on Facebook. The plot thickens...

I would say go crazy on stage and bite the head off of a bat but that has been done before.

2AD7DB7EA4E563A5FCE6DFD524894.jpg

...Seeing as he is the only artist I know of , who is actively now banning Long-time fans from his gigs, I predict an UTTER disaster for any future show announcement ticket sales, and even Less sales for any new material he releases than he has already. His reputation for cancelling gigs willy-nilly over the years has stopped me from ever considering seeing him live again, and, Probably, IF a new album is ever released, the songs will mostly be another collection of "Whiney, Why Me" Dirges lamenting the fact that nobody ever loved or understood him, based on his current behaviour and actions.
I have adored the man and his music for aeons, but it's all getting too much for me to really give a Feck nowadays....being a Morrissey fan is just Too much hard work these days.
I remember VIVIDLY the days when a Smiths lyric or Riff could light up my Life ( and Morrissey "Solo" stuff too..).but all I seem to hear is bitterness and songs about countries I have never visited ( Eg "Scandinavia", which seems to be about falling in love with someone in Scandinavia, but his love not being requited ( YAWWWWWWNNNNNNNN....I could be massively wrong there, as I have only heard a Crappy youtube clip of it so far...but I think I/We get the "Gist" of what I mean....).

Perhaps, prior to future ticket sales, there will be an application process (including a background check) to determine whether or not potential ticket buyers meet all of Morrissey's qualifications and stipulations to attend a scheduled gig.

Perhaps, prior to future ticket sales, there will be an application process (including a background check) to determine whether or not potential ticket buyers meet all of Morrissey's qualifications and stipulations to attend a scheduled gig.

If that were the case and it was up to Morrissey I would probably not be allowed out unless properly supervised.

Back
Top Bottom