Urban is back at Solo

KOD

Banned
Hello my old dear friends and foes and new ones. I have returned here due to the crappy imposter or other that has been writing and chatting pretending to be me lately. I owe a lot to the contacts I have on here from the old days that kept me informed via mail about what was going on.
Although some of the things made me smile and even laugh that this someone wrote and said I am surprised that so many seem to have fallen for it and really thought it was me doing that. I may be known for my hateful style but those that know me also know that most of it is said tongue-in-cheek. I am too old now to be hating and too wise to let myself end up in heated discussion over nothing.
I must however say that whoever it was that tried to fool people it was me, he or she did quite a good job as so many fell for it. But I thought it took more than a few "fook" here and there to convince people.
Over the years I have been here I never ever visited the forums to post something so this is new but I took a look at a few threads and it is always nice to see and hear what people like and listens to and such things.
See you people in the chatroom that is different from the old one and I may well be posting in a few threads in due time.

Back
Top Bottom