Hello Everyone

Sox

Greetings!

My name is Chris. I'm 21 and live in the US. I've been a Morrissey/Smiths fan for about 5 years. I often have visited this site as a guest to read things that were posted, and I figured it's about time that I become a member. There's basically no Morrissey fans where I come from, so it would be nice to communicate with other passionate fans. Looking forward to chatting with all of you. :)

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome Christopher!

What part of Pennsylvania? I have a cousin that lives near Dublin.

Be careful, Chris. He bites.

JAWS.gif

Greetings!

My name is Chris. I'm 21 and live in the US. I've been a Morrissey/Smiths fan for about 5 years. I often have visited this site as a guest to read things that were posted, and I figured it's about time that I become a member. There's basically no Morrissey fans where I come from, so it would be nice to communicate with other passionate fans. Looking forward to chatting with all of you. :)

Nice to meet you mate :) Welcome....got a favourite Smiths song?

Nice to meet you too :)

It's a tie between Barbarianism Begins At Home and Accept Yourself

Brilliant songs :D
I like Accept Yourself as a B-Side, rather than the Louder Than Bombs version.

Both versions are spectacular, but I will agree with you that the b-side version is better.

Oh yes! I like both versions too. I like "Golden Lights"...that's how bad I am!

Oh yes! I like both versions too. I like "Golden Lights"...that's how bad I am!

There's nothing wrong with that. Golden Lights is a good song. Well the cover is at least much better than the Twinkle version.

Back
Top Bottom