Seeking sheet music / charts for several songs

Soil Falling Over

Happy outsider
For years I've been encouraging a friend of mine -- a great singer with a chillingly-dramatic stage presence -- to work a few Morrissey tunes into the mix of German expressionism, Piaf, Kurt Weill & such he performs. I've won him over & he is now seeking sheet music (or charts, chords, tabs, etc... not that I understand these things) for the following. The initial stagings will be small and with piano accompaniment, so charts for piano are best but perhaps anything one has put together would help:

I've Changed my Plea to Guilty (probably the best fit, I think....)
I'll Never be Anybody's Hero Now (I've always though of this song as Piaf-ian, so a good fit...)
Something is Squeezing my Skull (not sure about this one on piano, but if anyone has anything....)

I assume there are no official published sheets out there, so obviously I'm hoping the musicians among us might have charted something out... care to share?

Many thanks.

For years I've been encouraging a friend of mine -- a great singer with a chillingly-dramatic stage presence -- to work a few Morrissey tunes into the mix of German expressionism, Piaf, Kurt Weill & such he performs. I've won him over & he is now seeking sheet music (or charts, chords, tabs, etc... not that I understand these things) for the following. The initial stagings will be small and with piano accompaniment, so charts for piano are best but perhaps anything one has put together would help:

I've Changed my Plea to Guilty (probably the best fit, I think....)
I'll Never be Anybody's Hero Now (I've always though of this song as Piaf-ian, so a good fit...)
Something is Squeezing my Skull (not sure about this one on piano, but if anyone has anything....)

I assume there are no official published sheets out there, so obviously I'm hoping the musicians among us might have charted something out... care to share?

Many thanks.

I don't have those, but I do have the full sheet music to Asleep... if he wanted to consider that one?

Back
Top Bottom