Have you ever listened to a song on a loop?

I fell in love with House Of Wax by Paul McCartney when I first heard it and I listened to it on a loop for about an hour and a half.

What songs have you listened to on a loop and for how long in one go? Do you think if you keep listening to the same song over and over for a long period of time you'll go a bit crazy??

Now My Heart is Full.

Can't listen once have to listen again and again.:D

Ever???? I do it all the time. It must be annoying as hell.

yes i listened to a love song on loop for 1hour said i wanted it for my wedding i cried everytime i heard it , and i was imagining myself walking down the ailse .

the wedding wasnt to be....... now i listen to i know its over on loop.

god i must sound like a right miserable bitch lol i am fun fun fun really just like tigger ha!

This one.
Don't know why?
Now I'm doing it again.
Over and over.

"All I want to do is kiss you once goodbye, goodbye

Goodbye, goodbye"

Just a great lyric.
If you have ever lost anybody you will understand.

----------------
Now playing: Jimmy Somerville - For A Friend
via FoxyTunes

In no particular order:

Royksopp: Happy Up Here
The Bees: These Are The Ghosts
The Housemartins: Sitting On A Fence
The Housemartins: Think For A Minute

Incidentally, my MP3 player's 'Shuffle' function is very good. It shuffles the songs once & then plays them all in exactly the same order til you delete or add tracks. So I suppose I listen to music on a loop quite often.

I listened to this for almost a whole day after first hearing it.

Cold Wind Blowing by Arcade Fire

Last edited by a moderator:
many many times, when I get a crush on it. And mostly when learning the lyrics. Right now I usually go with "Just like Fred Astaire" by James (thanks twoicycoldhands :blushing:)

"Something's Gotten Hold of My Heart" by Gene Pitney. It's one of those emotionally overwrought songs that you can kind of binge on, if you're feeling that way inclined.

Back
Top Bottom